I bought a washer & dryer from them 1 1/2 years ago...been trying ever since to get someone to help me....have talked to so many people from everywhere...they have offices...No one will help me...oh yes I have had so many promises but they don't happen.

This was bought by my mother who is 84 and I am her daughter trying to get this fixed....why won't anyone help us.

I would advise if you are looking for anything....don't go to lowes....OMG I just can't believe this and how we have been treated.

thanks for listening

thanks for listening

Comments

You have a one year warranty on the appliance. Did the appliance need repair within the one year warranty?

Did you purchase the extended warranty? If the answer is 'no' to my questions, exactly what do you want Lowe's to do about it? Call the manufacturer and complain to them they are the ones who produce the appliance.

Lowe's just sells it! If the answer is 'yes' to the above questions you have a legitimate issue and call the store manager or the call center.

when my car with 70,000 miles breaks down, ill take it back to my salesman that sold it to me years ago....im sure I will get far!

Lowes just sold it to you, call an appliance service provider and suck it up.

Im sure you declined the extended service plan also didnt you?

I have found that the best way to get Lowes to do anything is to log onto their website and and write your complaint to the corporate office.This always gets the problem solved for me. Good Luck

Too bad, don't expect any help from lowes now. They have cut the pay of all appliance associates so they don't care anymore.

jrd1975

Call China and wait till you buy everything online

Read your warranty carefuly, Call the manufacturer to get it fixed, I work for LOWES lets just say that the squeaky wheel gets greased very quickly. Sorry for the lack of service, wouldnt happen at my store.

Same thing happened to me. There is NO WAY they will help you in the slightest.

I am stuck with a broken washer and a pile of dirty clothes.

Lowas sucks!!! Don't buy anything there!!!

You bought an appliance from a company with no service center. I hope the $10-$20 savings was with it, now your mom has to spend her golden years in dirty cloths!

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #428397

I thought Lowes sold appliances. You would normally call the manufacturer for repair.

I bought a washer at Lowes and an extended warranty from the manufacturer. I've had one problem and called the repair number listed on the warranty and it was promptly repaired.

The warranty is 1 year from the date of purchase. What is the problem you need help with ??