Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was shopping in the Lowe's in Durant Oklahoma looking for tin for my barn when I got back ther they'd sold out of 10 ' tin there was a price of $6.48 a sheet normally $14.48 a sheet I asked the young man working there if they had any more and he said no I said would you look up Sherman to see if they have any and he did on his computer and he said they had 340 sheets I said would they match that price he says they should there are Lowe's .I got back in the truck and I drove all the way to Sherman Texas to buy 24 sheets of tin .

Got there and got the talking to a kid named Mike and Mike said that he check it out to see if they can match the price I told Mike I wanted 24 sheets he said okay he later tells me yes they would match the price they had given that price to someone earlier that day and helps me load my tin . When we get to the register registered to Mike tells the man working there about what's going on and so the guy at the register called the manager and they talk to minute or two and then the man at the register hands me the phone the manager says they would not honor that price well that thoroughly *** me off I drove all that distance and everyone had to Sheard me that that price would be there .

I guess what bothers me most is that you do it for someone else but you won't do it for me am I the wrong color ?Today's date 10-15-17 my name is Leroy Hall 1772 South Lone Oak Lane Durant Oklahoma 74701

Review about: Lowes Cashier.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

I'm guessing your color is white, like a snowflake?

Huh?