Calgary, Alberta
1.3

I am a general contractor with Wenzel's Construction, I have two substantial orders for fence/Deck in Auburn Bay. I deceided to try Lowes with the 10% discount.

I went in to Lowes 130th applied, the clerk was entering all my information, the manager came over angry saying I had to fill out the long form. I did so about 15 mins later I was turned down for the card. I was told to contact 1-866-855-4432 reference WAAS50. When I tried this # I was told by a credit manager they would not deal with me that they would only deal with the store.

They did say I would receive a letter from them on the reasons I was turned down in 30 days. What a complete waste of time. I have three cards Visa, Home Depot and Amex, never missed a payment and am well below my limits. I when I applied to Home depot, I received a card in 10 mins.

Again a waste of time. My estimated material for these jobs is in excess of $20,000.00 Contact me at chris.wenzel@shaw.ca

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Lack of training employees, Rude executive associate, Did not received.

Comments