I found a Dewalt #DCK290l2 combo kit at home depot for $279.00.I then called lowes to ask what their price for that same model. Lowes price was $90.00 higher.

I told the store representative i had found the same product at home depot for a better price and would they beat that price. I was then told that they would have order that product and they could only match the price because of having to order the product.

I thought this is an easy way to getting out of what is advertised, just say you have to order it, I think it is still their product if they carry that name brand and are able to have acess to it. I don't think dewalt sells it to home depot for a better price than they would lowes if so the they need to file a complaint wit dewalt.

Reason of review: did not beat the better price found by 10%.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Why did you not buy it at home depot?

When a company like Lowes or Home Depot stock an item they get a price break for volume purchases. They don't get that break special ordering an item one at a time.

Just go to Home Depot and buy it. Quit being a PITA.