Albuquerque, New Mexico

WHEN I PURCHASED A SAM SUNG DISHWASHER AND PREVIOUSLY AN ELECTROLUX REFRIGERATOR. I WENT TO THE ELECTROLUX AS IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD GIVE US THE AMOUNT OF ICE WE NEEDED...COST WAS NOT CHEAP BUT THE ICE MAKER WORKS PERIODICALLY. SERVICE HAS BEEN OUT HER AT LEAS 4 TIMES FOR SAME PROBLEM. I BELIEVE IT WAS TWICE THEY JUST PUT IN NEW ICEMAKER. TODAY I AM SITTING HERE WITH NO ICE MAKING AND CANNOT GET MY DISHES WASHED DUE TO IT HAVING A CODE S5 I BELIEVE AND THIS WILL BE THE 5TH TIME THEY COME OUT AND STILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM. BOTH OF THE APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE I BOUGHT THEM. I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THE EMPLOYES AT THE SERVICE DEPT..THAT SHE WAS PUTTING A RECALL ON THE DISHWASHER. I DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANT AT FIRST. TODAY I GET A CALL FROM 505 APPLIANCE TELLING ME THAT I WOULD NOT BE GETTING A NEW DISHWASHER. I NEVER ASKED FOR ONE..I JUST WANTED IT FIXED. THE MAN CAME OUT TODAY AND TOOK A LOOK AT BOTH I THINK AS THAT WAS WHAT THE WAS SCHEDULED FOR YESTERDAY. HE LOOKS AND MY HUSBAND WAS HERE WHEN THE APPLIANCE REPAIR MAN CAME. SAID IT SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT AND AS IT HAS DROPPED SOME ICE HE SAID IT WAS FINE. IT IS NOT FINE. SAID HE HAD TO GO OUT AND MAKE A PHONE CALL. NEVER CAME BACK OR CALLED US TO LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON NOW. I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A NEW MACHINE EITHER FOR THE DISHWASHER OR THE REFRIGERATOR. I JUST WANT MINE FIXED FIXED FOR GOOD. I PAID EXTRA FOR THE EXTENDED AND CERTAINLY AM GLAD I DID BUT IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL. I HAVE A BEDRIDDEN MOTHER AND HUSBAND VERY ILL WITH LUKEMIA..NEED MY DISHWASHER BADLY AND IM TIRED OF BUYING ICE EVERY DAY...I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND HOPE SOMEONE WILL FIND THE TIME AND INFORMATION IT TAKES TO PUT THESE TWO PRODUCTS IN WORKING ORDER AS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

NORMA HEBL

505-821-0589 OR CAN CALL 250-5330 CELL

Comments

First of all turn the caps lock off and second get some lessons on spelling. English that is. I tried to read your post but dont understand many of the words you have tried to spell......

Don't have any idea why on previous comment this said from Atlanta, GA. when I'm in Louisiana.

Try calling your Lowes and ask for the manager, explain to them the situation and see if they will help. I believe if they come out 4 times in a 12 month period you are supposed to get the item replaced.

I had a similar problem and spoke with manager, he had repair person at my home that day and the freezer was fixed. Very happy with our Lowes in Louisiana.