I have worked at Lowe's for 3 1/2 years. Most of my customers are very nice and patient but there are some that come along and treat you like a dog.

They expect you to wash their feet and call them master. I had a lady that wanted to buy a swing. The model was set up outside, the last one. She said she wanted the one in the box inside the store.

I told her this was the last one and she didn't believe me. I showed her the box and she still didn't believe me.

She started cussing at me and said I was rude and reported me to my manager.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #211084

lowes sucks there workers are lazy trailer park trash if dont like your job or working with the public then quit your job you lazy *** stain

#206367

so sad that you got dumped on. but everytime I go to Lowes I have to hunt an associate down because they just seem to scatter like roches (no offense). that customer probably had to hunt someone down and you were in her line of fire.

#204631

Kevin,get a *** grip. Most customers ARE dogs that come in expecting you to wipe their butts. Lowe's SUCKS to work at I should know.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198635

well Rover, i am coming to your store next week so if you help me find what I need i will rub your belly and give you some kibbles. also let me tell you something about ladies, every month they get their period and when they do WATCH OUT. she probably had her period.