Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

HI AM DISABLED/DIABETIC/68 AND LOWES PRO SERVICE CRACK MY ONLY BATHTUB PUTTING A COMMODE IN MY BATHTUB AFTER I STOOD RIGHT THERE AND TOLD HIM NO! CEO JAMES WON'T BUDGE!

I GOT 2 ESTIMATES FOR AMANDA WEEKS LETTER AMANDA THEN TURNED OVER TO JAMES WHICH HAS E MAILED ME SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO LUCK? HE OFFER ME A LOW CALL OFFER AND WANTS ME TO SIGN BEFORE I GET THE CHECK??UH *** NO! I HAD WEST SHORE OUT HERE LAST WEEK AND STILL NO LUCK! WEST SHORE PRICE WAS 781.00 HIGHER AND JAMES REFUSED IT!

THEY COULD HAVE PUT MY NEW REPLACEMENT TUB IN WEDNESDAY 25TH! AGAIN JAMES REFUSED!!!! AND THEY HAVE THE TUB AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO ORDER!MY HEALTH IS FAILLING ME! MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT!

I HAVE TO DRIVE TO LEXINGTON WHEN I NEED A BATH! NOW CAN'T WITH GAS PRICES GOING UP! I AM USE TO BATHING EVERY DAY! I HAVE TO USE MY FOOT BATH AND UP STAIRS SINK TO SPOONGE BATH AND WASK MY HAIR N KITCHEN SINK!

THIS IS MENTALLY ABUSE AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND BLOOD SUGAR IS VERY HIGH!

I CAN'T AFFORD A ATTORNEY BECAUSE I HAVE SPENT ALL MY MONEY AT LOWES FOR MY REMOLDING MY TOWNHOUSE! I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: BUY SOME WHERE ELSE!!!

Preferred solution: LET WEST SHORE REPLACE MY TUB AND ITEMS NOW!!!!!! NOT ANOTHER MONTH FROM NOW!.

Comments