Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3.0

More than once when making a payment on my charge account ! Plus standing in line at a check out ! Lowes advantage Credit card {{Redacted}} since 02/96

J.C. McCaskey

But this past Saturday I walked out of the Garden Center and left a cart and basket in the line and went to Wal-Mart across the street ! Number 1 I know you don't pay your employees much per hour ! But you hire some of the worst dress and educated people in Enid . 2 do you know that almost all retail stores in Enid pay more than you do ! Wal-Mart pays $10.00 per hour , Hobby Lobby pays $14.00 .

You and a sporting goods store that has the same problems as you do , pay the same $7.15 to $8.00 an hour ! Ask me how I know pay helps get better employees ? I was in retail 33 years ! I have opened over 100 stores in 9 different states and 54 different towns ~! Wages and training will increase your profit anywhere from 10 to 25% . Plus you may want to look at your store managers and District Managers ? Do they know what it takes to run a high volume profitable store ? Or do they worry about getting of work and not being on the floor to see how their people are waiting on the customers ?? When a cashier calls for a Manager or supervisor to his or her location it takes as long as 10 to 15 min for one to show up ! Or at the customer service desk where all sorts of customers are waiting ? Your employees are talking about who goes to lunch first ?? That's impressive ! All this should be handled by a manager not an asst. Manager but the store manager or the District Manager ! You are going to keep losing $$$ as long as this continues ! I have put up with this for over 20 years in your store and its time to let you know !!

Comments

you're going to be losing money by putting your whole CC# on a public forum! :(

#1720437

Either this is a totally bogus post or you have absolutely no sense of reality. No one with any sense of reality would post their credit card number on a public website.