I like to tell you about someone that works at Lowe's in Millville , N.J. 08332.

We went in to Lowe's and didn't know anything about building a deck. So I went up to a worker in ProSerices. I got this lady name Michelle Simpkins and thank god for her. I have never meet a nicer person then Michelle.

She explained everything so professional & very nice !!! If it wasn't for Michelle we would of never bought the material there to make the deck. MICHELLE IS THE BEST !!!!!! We spent about 6,000.00 dollars.

We are also so happy with everything that had to be order and came in very fast. Again thanks to Michelle

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i sent in the report. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments