7760 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608

I ordered blinds in July. The person that took my order was supposed to order blinds for my entire house.

I ordered a customized blind. She asked me if I wanted to leave the other blinds in the store there until the customized blind arrived, I answered yes. I called 2 weeks later and was told it was never ordered. The lady that took my order lied and said she didn't order it because I said I didn't want it because it was too expensive.

Why would I leave the other blinds in the store then? The blinds she ordered was all different colors. Deborah helped a lot and ordered everything correctly. Once the customized blind finally arrived, I had to call the company to install.

They never tried to call me. When they came to install, the customized blind was defective. Had to order a new blind. The blind is back now but the installers have yet to call me to set a time to install the blind and it is Oct.

9th! From July to October, all of my blinds are not in my house.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Deborah was helpful.

Comments

For every Lowes customer headed to Home Depot there is a Home Depot customer headed to Lowes.