57 views
Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
1.2

i PAID 6,000 FOR NEW FLOORING FOR MY TOWNHOUSE! I PICKED OUT TILE/LAMINATE/CARPET!

THEY HAD THE TILE AND LAMINATE IN STORE AND WOULD HAVE TO ORDER THE CARPET! A COUPLE OF WEEKS WENT BY AND THEY CALLED ME TO SCHEDULE THE INSTALLATION! SERVE PRO WAS THE CONTRACTORS THAT WERE GOING TO DO IT FOR LOWES! THEY CALLED ME AND SAID THEY WERE GOING TO INSTALL THE TILE N THE 2 BATHROOMS!

AND THE CARPET HAD COME IN? BUT THE LAMINATE HAD TO BE REORDERED? I DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I SAW IT IN THE STORE WITH LOWES EMPLOYEE LEE! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARKED SOLD WITH MY NAME ON IT SINCE I DID PAY FOR ALL FLOORING!

I THINK SOME HOW IT GOT SOLD RIGHT OUT FROM UNDER ME? THAT'S FRAUD! SO THEY CAME OUT AND INSTALLED THE TILE AND THEN THE CARPET! THE WORKER WHO WAS DOING THE TILE HAD PUT A COMODE INTO THE BATHTUB!

AFTER I TOLD HIM NOT TO!!!! CRACKED MY TUB! IT HAS BEEN A MONTH AND NOT TUB? I COMPLAINED TO EVERYONE!

NO SOLUTION! THE CARPET PEOPLE SCRATCH ALL MY BASEBOARD AND ON CORNERS OF THE WALLS! I JUST HAD PAINTED FEW WEEKS BEFORE THAT! I FOUND A RAZOR BLADE ON MY BEDROOM WINDOW SILL!

THE WEEK BEFORE! I COMPLAINED THAT I NEED MY BATHROOM REPLACED/ AND MY VANITY BECAUSE IT WAS SCRATCH UP ALSO! THEN THE LAMINATE CAME IN! SERVE PRO SENT THE SAME GUYS OUT THAT I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT!

PLUS 4 MORE? BEWARE!!!!! I WAS FURIOUS BECAUSE I CLEARLY TOLD THEM DON'T SEND THESE 2 GUYS BACK! THE OTHER WORKERS PULLED THE OLD CARPET UP IN THE LIVING ROOM AND THE LINOLIUM IN THE KITCHEN UP!

U COULD TELL THEY DID NOT WANT TO WORK! THEY TOLD ME MY FLOOR WAS UNLEVELD IN FRONT OF THE SMALL BATHROOM ? WAS NOT TRUE! SO I SAID NO!!

THIS IS ALL LOWES HAD TO WORK! SO I GOT ESTIMATES BECAUSE AND I FOUND ANOTHER RAZOR BLADE AT THE SIDE OF MY GARAGE OUT FRONT! AND WHERE THEY HAD TO PULL MY NEW STOVE OUT TO TAKE THAT FLOOR UP? SCRATCHED BOTH SIDES OF MY NEW STOVE!

IT WAS NOT LIKE THAT WHEN THEY PULL IT OUT BECAUSE I SAW IT! I DID NOT WANT THEM BACK ON MY PROPERTY! WHEN THE GUYS THAT I HIRED PULLED IT OUT TO INSTALL MY LAMINATE OMG! I CRIED!

LOWES WAS SUPPOSE TO DELIVER MY NEW FRIGERATOR ANDM Y BATHROOM VANITY ON 15TH! DELIVERY CALLED BETHE NITE BEFORE TO CONFIRM IT!THEY CALLED THAT MORNING AND SAID THE ROADS WERE TO BAD SO THEY WOULD HAVE TO RESCHEDULE! OK! MY NEW GUYS FROM ANOTHER COMPANY CAME TO INSTALL 2 VANITIES AND I HAD ONE BUT SINCE LOWS COULD NOT DELIVER I SENT THEM AFTER IT!

OMG! LOWES COULD NOT FIND IT?? TOLD ME IT WAS NOT ON THE TRUCK? THE DRIVERS WAS LIEING???THEY WANTED ME AGAIN PICK SOMETHING ELSE OUT?

*** NO! LOWES HAD DONE THIS TO ME ON MY LAMINATE! ALSO! I HAVE CALLED AND CALLED!

WITH NO RESULTS? I GOT A CALL FROM A DELIVERY DRIVER FOR LOWES THAT HE HAD MY TILE/ FLOORING? A MESSAGE HE LEFT?? I CALL LOWES AND THEY WOULD NOT CALL THE DRIVER?

AND THEY HAD NO CLUE AS WHAT TO DO?? ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE MY BATHROOM/TUB! I AM 68 DISABLED, BAD FEET AND LEGS! I NEED MY TUB NOW!!!

THEY ARE NOT EVEN TRYING TO DO SOMETHING??? HELP!!!!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Close to me.

Lowes Cons: Rude mananger, Lie to customer, Salesman, Warranty.

Location: 1221 Pioneer Drive, Winchester, KY 40391