Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Apr 25, 2021

NOTHING AFTER OVER 4 MONTHS! I HAVE GOTTEN A BACTERIA INFECTION ALL OVER MY BODY DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A SHOWER OR A BATH DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF LOWE'S WORKERS!

I CANNOT RUN TO LEXINGTON EVERY DAY!!!!! I PAID A LAWYER JOHN COMBS 260.00 TO WRITE A LETTER HOPING THIS WOULD GET SETTLED? NOTHING!THIS WAS A JOKE!!! I AM 69 DISABLED!

AND I NEED A LAWYER WHO CAN GO AT LOWE'S WITH A VENGEANCE BECAUSE THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH AND EFFECTING MY HEALTH SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

I WANT A LAWYER WHO CAN GO AFTER SUFFERING AND PAIN!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update by user Apr 03, 2021

Have SHINGLES from all the STRESS!!!!!!!!!Still no tub!!!

Update by user Mar 25, 2021

NOTHING! NOW I AM BEING BULLIED TO SIGN A RELEASE OR THEY WILL CLOSE MY CASE???

WITH NO MONEY N HAND! BY JAMES HARRISON EXECUTIVE ! ITS BEEN TO LONG!!!! I COULD HAVE HAD WEST SHORE PUT MY NEW BATHTUB N WEDNESDAY YESTERDAY!!!!!

JAMES HARRISON FLAT OUT REFUSED??? WHILE WEST SHORE SAT RIGHT THERE IN MY LIVING ROOM AND HEARD EVERYTHING!!!!!

OMG!!! THIS IS MENTALLY /PHYSICAL ABUSE TO A ELDERLY PERSON THAT'S DISABLED!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2021

LOWE'S CONTRACTORS PRO SERVICES CRACKED MY BATHTUB 2 MONTHS AGO! WHEN THE CONTRACTOR PUT A COMMODE N MY BATHTUB AFTER I STOOD RIGHT THERE AND DID IT AFTER I WALK AWAY!

I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH THEM WITH NO LUCK AND JAMES HARRISON IS LITTLE BULLYING ME! AS OF TODAY 25TH JAMES WANTED TO SIGN A RELEASE AND WOULD TAKE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS BEFORE THEY WOULD ISSUE A CHECK AFTER I SING THAT RELEASE? NO!!!! I HAVE NOT HAD A BATH IN Y PLACE FOR 2 MONTHS!

IT HAS EFFECTED MY HEALTH! I AM DISABLED! 68 AND DIABETIC! I CAN;T GO ON STAYING IN MY TOWNHOUSE ANY MORE!

I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO EITHER! NEED A ATTORNEY TO GO AFTER LOWE'S! ALSO LOWE'S SENT OTHER CONTRACTORS OUT SPIRIT MAJECTIS OUT TO BRING NEW REFRIGERATOR AND GUESS WHAT?THEY MESSED UP MY WATER LINES TO NEW FRIG AND NOW THAT NEEDS TO BE REPLACE!

WITH NO LICK AND ANOTHER NEW FRIG BROUGHT OUT BECAUSE ITS DAMAGED!!!! HELP!!!!!!

User's recommendation: GO SOME WHERE ELSE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: PAY ME ! THE 9,000 FOR ME TO FIND A CONTRACTOR I TRUST ! MAKE THIS RIGHT! I HAVE SPENT 10,000 THERE ON MY TOWNHOUSE!.

Lowes Pros: 0 0 0.

Lowes Cons: Dont care about good customer service all about the money, Staff rudeness, When rep did help it was like it was a chore to do their job.

Location: 1221 Bypass Road, Winchester, KY 40391