2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I walk with a cane. I wanted to purchase a Shepard Hook (84") I parked as close as I could to the entrance to the Garden Shop area.

As I entered a worker from the garden dept. was asking a customer who was leaving if he needed help.. The outgoing customer said, 'No I can manage.' With that I Said to the employee, 'I could use a hand. I want to get a Shepard Hook and they are at the back of the shop'.

He said 'OK'. I walked all the way back to where the hooks were and found that there was no one following me. With difficulty I managed to get the hook off the rack, checked out and to my car. I never did see 'My Helper'.

I guess it was his coffee break time It would have been better if he had told me in the beginning to go take a hike. At least that is better than on Wednesday when I went in to buy a few items and when I wanted to find wood dowels I couldn't even find a sales person to ask were they were located! And Lowes used to be such a pleasure to shop at!

Robert J. Tabit

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Better training of employees..

Comments