Ive spent over $7000 for trex decking and materials at Lowes in this month of May. On May 21,2021 I returned some items and the total came out to be $1,074.85.

I went to costumer service as was told I had to wait an hour just to get the money. I was pissed. Thats ridiculous to wait an hour just to get my money. I paid with $100 dollar bills and asked for $100 back.

She gave me $20s back instead. It was a old white lady that told me this and was so nasty and so rude.ThishappenedinhappenedMilledgeville.MillMillegeville.Lowes

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Very upset and will give home depot a shot for awhile, Not very professional.

Location: 1731 North Columbia Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061

Comments

#2018872

Please do not have children. Here's the thing muppet, stores don't keep stacks of 100's around.

They dump them in a drop safe. What a loser...

#2018538

Retail stores are not banks keeping a large amount of money or any particular domination on hand. Most transactions are now made with a credit or debit card.

If you were there early in the day or just after a deposit was mad they may not have $1000 on hand and you were asked to wait until they built up enough cash transactions to cover your return.

Why would you pay $7000 in cash anyway? It's easy enough to get a credit card that will pay you 2% or more of the amount you charge...a quick $140 or more in your pocket.

Lowes Reviews