I purchased a stove and fridge with ice-maker at Lowe's, Ormond Beach, FL on 9/7/21. The salesman said it would be delivered and installed the next day.

I received no call the next day so called Cust Serv. They said it was scheduled for the next day. It came but was damaged with spots and the weather stripping came out when door was opened. They installed stove and brought new fridge two days later.

They said they didn't know how to switch the door hinge and suggested a ten or a twenty. They later reversed the door. Then they said they couldn't install ice-maker because there were copper. I sked him what I had to do and he shrugged.

I called Cust Serv again. They said they would send someone the next day who could install it. The next day, the same two, O'neill and Angel came back to say the same thing as the day before.

Now I call Customer Serv, and they switched me four times until the phone went dead. I want that ice-maker installed ASAP or I'll contact the BBB.

User's recommendation: check out their ratings.

Location: Ormond Beach, Florida