State: Illinois City: Chicago Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 321 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
:roll I'm reading everywhere that this is happening. I bought the appliance suite on black friday and again they called the day before to let me know the fridge would'nt be coming until February!...really?. Soooooo we're going to use an ice chest for a...

We bought a washer and dryer on Black Friday weekend, and were scheduled for delivery in two weeks. We tore apart our laundry closet in preparation.

On our delivery day I called to confirm the delivery time because we had not received a call. They said too many were sold and they are having trouble getting the washer, but it would arrive before Christmas. Then we were rescheduled for delivery on January 10th. Today we called to make sure the delivery would really happen.

Now they say the washer won't arrive until February...hopefully. What? They still can't tell us when we'll get the washer and dryer, even though we have had to make payments on items we don't even have. I understand how this happened, but the customer service has been lacking here.

No excuse for them not letting us know the deliveries had been cancelled. If no washer by February we will be cancelling the purchase.

View more comments
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111