State: Illinois City: Chicago Product: Lowes Fence Installation Clear all filters (1 of 69 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Chicago, Illinois - Don't get Fence installation in IL

1.5
Don't get a fence installed with them unless you want a headache if they mess up. A fence install was supposed to take one day, however someone messed up and didn't count the pieces correctly & was missing a post. They didn't inform me of this until afterwards and left me without a gate for about a week. I have 2 dogs but no one wanted to take responsibility for the error so I kept being told to contact production office which is located in Indiana. My project coordinator was very unresponsive. I had to show up at the actual store location that I signed the contract at to get help and even then was told that it was all up to production. Now I'm currently experiencing an issue with a latch and have been contacting the company for over a month. I keep being told it's the installer that isn't getting back to them. However, that's not really a valid excuse as I signed a contract with Lowes, not their installer. No one ever returns phone calls and when you get ahold of a customer service rep they give you the typical responses however no actions are ever taken. When asked if they could switch my installer I was told Premier Fence (who isn't responding to any inquiries) is the only installer they have. Finally after calling Lowes several times yesterday, the installer called me and said they'd come out today between 9-11am. No one ever showed up or called me to explain why. Completely frustrating! Don't use Lowes or apparently Premier Fence if you live in the Chicagoland Area!
Review
Service
Lowes Fence Installation
Cons
  • Unprofessional delivery service and call back promise
  • Lack of response
  • Disinterest on the part of lowes employees
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111