State: Illinois Product: Lowes Dishwasher Installation Clear all filters (1 of 12 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Rock Hill, South Carolina - Dishwasher I bought and paid to have installed is sitting in my livingroom

1.3

Update by user 2 days ago

Installer came back at 7pm and installed

Original review posted by user 2 days ago

I bought a dishwasher and paid to have it installed. When they came to install, they said when they took out the old one that we didnt have the conversion kit to install it. Why when i bought this didnt the salesman not know that we might need this. He could have said you might need this, we would have picked it up and we could have returned it if not needed. Better yet why do installers come without the proper equipment. Will not shop here anymore.
Review
Service
Lowes Dishwasher Installation
Cons
  • Called store cant get anyone to answer
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
1.3
I bought a dishwasher and they came on scheduled day to install but they never screwed my dishwasher and when I am trying to reach them no one is responding properly. I would not recommend lowes installation to anyone.

You have a rather odd complaint. I really doubt that most people would want to use a dishwasher that somebody had screwed. Seems like something someone could get arrested for.

Review
Service
Lowes Dishwasher Installation
Cons
  • Do not care about dissatisfied customer
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Angry Homeowner

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111