State: Illinois City: Naperville Clear all filters (2 of 4874 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
1.3
I bought a dishwasher and they came on scheduled day to install but they never screwed my dishwasher and when I am trying to reach them no one is responding properly. I would not recommend lowes installation to anyone.

You have a rather odd complaint. I really doubt that most people would want to use a dishwasher that somebody had screwed. Seems like something someone could get arrested for.

View more comments
Review
Service
Lowes Dishwasher Installation
Cons
  • Do not care about dissatisfied customer
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Angry Homeowner

Lowes in Naperville, Illinois - Final given

I was given a final for only being late three times in two months. Then for not pushing the MyLowes card program according to their criteria, I was fired. And now, I can't get unemployment! Too much favoritism going on. Corporate doen't care they defend their managers and to them if you can't make them money they don't want to know about you. As the store manager repeatedly says in the meetings " you are not important, you are replaceable." Many employees have left because management treats them like ***. How can a company like Lowes allow this to happen. We bust our behinds to make them money.

You should have worked for my store. We love it when employees are late.

Customers get to stand around with the thumbs up their rears. Employee morale has really gone up since we instituted being late for everything.

What an ***, i hate Lowes...my god! Late 3x's and you are the victim?

I'm glad you don't work or don't work for me. Take responsibility for your actions.

Lowes treats employees like ***. They discriminate against the older ones and do whatever they can to terminate them!

If, or when they do terminate you, they make up lies so you can't get unemployment. Horrible company!

#741944

Cry More....

Lowes follows a very strict procedure when terminating an Employee. You are only giving half the story as there were obviously two other write-ups that you don't mention.

Most likely you were a garbage employee and you are right. They probably wanted you gone ASAP.

Look in the mirror and stop blaming Lowes for failing at life.

I fully understand. I left Lowes and work for Home Depot with better pay and better treatment.

If Lowes management don't like you, they will do everything they can to get you out. Too much racial slurs and foul language. I had to leave.

I have a pending lawsuit against them for the racial stuff. Watch out who you have trust with cause it can be used against you.

Late 3 times in 2 months is awful. I've never been late at my place of employment.

Being late time and time again is a sign of real commitment.

I placed college football and if you were not 5 minutes early for a meeting or practice you were considered late. If you think it's acceptable be late when others are counting on you then you HAVE A LOT TO LEARN IN LIFE.

Being late once a year is all I would tolerate if I were your boss.

View more comments (5)
Review
Service
Lowes Manager

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111