4141 Morse Crossing, Columbus, OH 43219, USA
3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Aug 21, 2018

Manager was able to locate a replacement (new) and delivered the new one in a short period. All parties are satisfied at this point.

Update by user Aug 07, 2018

I have been contacted by Lowe's corporate and they are working on a solution at this time. I also stopped in at the local store to get the straight story since they failed to call yesterday 08/06/18 as promised.

The item has been discontinued I was told and they would work with me to satisfy our purchase agreement with them. It is unfortunate that I had to take time out of my day to get an answer to my issue.

I hope that moving forward they will recommit to a quality customer care in the future to avoid such issues as this. All we ask is to have a resolved issue and honesty in communications.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2018

Received a damaged washing machine which was purchased new out of the box on 7/31/18 and after contacting the support team we were assured we would get another one to exchange. We did on 8/5/18 and it was also damaged from paint.

Delivery team showed us a form stating we had purchased the floor model. Not true! We contacted the store and spoke to the assistant manager who assured we would be contacted on 8/6/18 with another date for delivery and an answer to why they brought out the floor model. Well, you can already come to the conclusion that no-one bothered to speak with us.

We have shopped for all of our big purchases at the Lowe's in the Easton shopping center on Morse Crossing and we are disappointed by the poor service they have shown us. All we want is what we originally paid for, which was a brand new washer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Customer service.

• customer servive