3301 Kell Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX 76308

I have been a loyal customer of Lowes for the last 25 years. I moved to the Wichita Falls area and have had nothing but the worst contractor and the worst management I have ever encountered from this company.

My most recent complaint was that I had carpet installed which was cut improperly. I called to complained and was treated as though I live in a third world country. The carpet is not only too short, but also beware that they are not charging you for padding your not using. The first incident involved having windows replaced for the entire house.

The bricks were dislocated and I had to call corporate to get that incident resolved, not to my satisfaction. They came out and cemented the bricks back which has dislocated my mail box which is attached to the front porch. One other incident was when I picked up a can of chemical to purchase that was open. Of course it spilled all over my hand.

I requested a manager who was too busy to speak with me. I use Lowes because I have a large credit line with them but it is time to switch to Home Depot.

I contacted the Corporate without a satisfactory resolve. Hope you shop around bigger is not always better.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lowes Cons: Installer and consumer service, Store manager and customer service, Installer and consumer service store management.

Comments