2.0

Here is my review of Lowe's, Tarentum, PA. If I could click on ZERO stars, I would.

I have never been treated so poorly by a company and its contractors ever before and I have been dealing with companies and contractors for over 40 years! I had ordered a vinyl fence to be installed on April 17, 2015 and it was to be installed in 3 days the following week. Here it is June 26, 2015 and the fence is still not completed yet. The Lowe's store manager, Scott is now saying that they are not going to return and repair and complete the fence!

This has caused me tremendous stress and frustration! Family holiday celebrations had to be canceled and my family is furious with me over it because it was my to have the Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day pool/picnic celebrations. The contractors messed what little bit the did install and it has to be taken back out and redone. This is a pool surround fence and after the previous wooden fence was taken down April 23, 2015, I have been very concerned for months about the exposed pool which legally requires a fence around it and Lowe's constantly making up excuses for not getting the fence installed properly.

The stress is overwhelming! I couldn't even get the cover taken off my pool it yet, the contractors put *** in the cover and it has to be sent back to the manufacturer for repairs, but Neither Lowe's managers Scott and Scherry nor the contractors Blades N' Spades, Jim Barkley, won't provide an insurance policy number and they are required to have insurance to work for Lowe's but the phone number that Lowe's manager gave me does not return my calls (I feel that the contractor didn't have insurance because of this). My little dogs still can't even go out in their own yard with the fence not done properly to contain them in the yard. The Lowe's installation manager, Scherry and the both contractors ,Jim Barkley and Tom Linderman, were incredibly rude.

Materials had to be delivered over and over because of contractor incompetence.

I could go on and on about the horrendous problems with Lowe's and it's contractors, but it would be an entire book if I did. Bottom line is: DON"T TRUST LOWES AND ITS MANAGERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR CUSTOMERS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!!!!

Reason of review: Many of the listed other options.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Lowes Pros: Gatehouse vinyl fence products.

Lowes Cons: Unprofessional managers and contracors.

• Rude Lowe s Managers