13300 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92602, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Store clerk screwed up delivery of our fridge. I took 2 hours off work for delivery, spent countless time calling delivery people when it was an hour past the 2 hour delivery window then finally found out they had the wrong address.

After offering to deliver the next day, which I cannot do, I called the store to have them refund my $$. They can't do that until the delivery gets back to their store - so they asked ME where the delivery truck is!!!!??? Are you kidding me? Not a single apology, sorry you had this experience, nothing.

Will never do business again with kiwes.

Ever. Never.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I bet that if you had bothered to look at the delivery paperwork when you made the purchase you could have corrected the address at that point. People are just in too much of a rush to take the time to make sure the correct information is on a sale order when they make a purchase. If everyone would just pause and look over their purchase agreements many of the problems you see on complaint sites would be avoided.

Lowes took $40,000 to remodel my kitchen.We were given a arrogant incompetent contractor who promises the moon but gave us a kitchen with a few craters. Our kitchen floor is now tiled and rougher then Pork Chop Hill. To top it off they never even finished...they just stopped ...plus they won't answer are calls( oh Nick out right now...he will call you)....NOT!