These guys are terrible.

First problem. I tried to add installation after I ordered a dishwasher. They told me they had to cancel the order to add the installation and reorder it, which I thought was ridiculous but whatever, and they would call me back when it was done. Never got a call back and called them to find out what was going on. Find out they cancelled it and never reordered it. As a result they no longer had inventory. So I find they have it in a nearby store and tell them I will order from there. The guy proceeds to tell me that they can get it shipped from the other store overnight and says there is no benefit of ordering it from them. I'm told i will get a call within 48 hours for installation.

Second problem. I get no call back within 48 hrs for installation. I call and I am told I have to come in person to sign a contract for installation in order to setup a time. This is ridiculous. No one mentioned anything about this at all and to have to come into the store and sign something is absurd. I call lowes 1-800 and they talk to the store and find out I don't have to sign it at the store and can do it when they come for installation.

Third problem. I found out they never got the dishwasher they said they would get overnighted to their store and that was 3 days ago. The dishwasher would not get there until the following week. Apparently I find out that it takes at least a few days in the best case scenario for them to transfer an item between stores. So apparently the guy just wanted to make a sale and was full of it.

Avoid these people if you can.

Review about: Lowes Installation.

Comments