253-01 Rockaway Blvd, Rosedale, NY 11422, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

At the Lowes on rockaway turnpike in NY, the employees are incompetent! I have a leaky shower,& I am not a millionare to hire a plumber.

I go to Lowes to get help, & guess what. No one is available in the plumbing department! When an employee shows up, a pale, fat albino, with an attitude refuses to help me. Saying that the pieces I brought with me did not "tell him anything".

Aint that some stuff! Some help. I also wanted some #5 o-rings, sold out. The albino recommended a multi pack.

I will take my money & time elsewhere! Phooey!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Plumbing Department.

Comments

Wait a second. So you can use the Internet to whine and show YOUR bigotry yet CANNOT use that same tool to look up a video on how to repair a shower??

It’s a DO IT YOURSELF store.

No employee is going to be able to give you much advice without either MORE INFO or seeing the problem. Stop being a selfish bigot and use your BRAIN!!!!

You are an arrogant {{Redacted}},you are prejudice, apparently your parents took a long vacation when you were born.Someone needs to teach you how to treat people,not based on how they look.I can understand being agitated about no help, but making the comment based on the employees looks shows your ignorance.

When an employee shows up, a pale, fat albino, with an attitude refuses to help me...You lost credibility with that statement.I wonder What Your attitude was like.

Do you really expect someone making minimum wage at a big box retail store to be an expert on plumbing or anything else they sell?