Below is information sent to TRUFUEL based on damaged to Gas Trimmer based on incorrect fuel in can purchased from Lowe's Store #2348:

Good Day Ami/ TRUFUEL

This is in reference to incorrect fuel in can purchased from Lowess Home Improvement store #2348. I had recently had my gas trimmer repaired at Matthews Power Equipment.

Based on their suggestion, I purchased TRUFUEL 50:1 mix for my Husqvarna 128LD gas String Trimmer. After use it immediately cutoff and I returned to Matthews Power Equipment to diagnose the problem. They noted that incorrect fuel was in the trimmer.

Based on their inspection the fuel color was clear but instead should be red in color. Inspecting the can contents it was clear as noted by the Repair Technician.

At this point the trimmer is non functional and the cost of repair was estimated to be at least $200.

Below is the timeline of events:

DateEventComments

April 24, 2021Received Trimmer from Matthews Power after RepairI have receipt of Repairs.

Cost of repairs $56.84

April 20, 2021Purchased TRUFUEL from LowesI have receipt of Purchase

May 9, 2012Diagnosis from repair TechnicianI written statement can be provided by Matthews Power Equipment.

I reported the incident to the store for their awareness, in case, other cans are on the shelf or customer complaints. Below is my contact information if further information is required and response.

Charles Walton

10204 Ashley Farm Drive

Matthews, North Carolina, 28105

(704) 839-****

Husqvarna Husqvarna 128LD 28-cc 2-Cycle 17-in Straight Shaft Gas String Trimmer with Attachment Capable:: Cost $199.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina