State: Indiana City: Center Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (2 of 83 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Center, Indiana - Rebate Ripoff

3.5
Spent over 2,000 dollars on appliances. Submitted rebate same day...in February 2019. Told me the appliances were not compliant for rebate...which is not true. Told me I had to resubmit everything which I did. After I resubmitted everything I was told they couldn't pay because it took 6 weeks to process through their system so now it was past the rebate time constraints. I will never shop Lowes again. I have NEVER had a problem with Menards rebates. That is where I will shop from now on.

If you are talking about the 11% rebate, appliances are excluded from that promotion.

I MAKE IT A PRACTICE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS A REBATE THAT I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SENDING IN. IT'S NOT WORTH ALL OF THE HASSLE. THE WHOLE REASON THAT THEY HAVE REBATES IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF JUST LOWERING THE PRICE IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE PAYING OUT A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF THE ONES THAT ARE SUBMITTED.

If you never have problems at Menards why didn't you buy your appliances there?

Hop over to the posts about Menards. Just take a look at how many complaints there are about their rebates. Seems like no matter where yow shop, rebates can be a problem.

View more comments (3)
Review
Service
Lowes Rebate
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Lowes in Center, Indiana - Rebate 11% a scam

Spent 1400 dollars remodleng my shop. All.ourchaced withen the date. Submitted it online and 5 weeks later they tell me its in non compliance. So much for the store wide 11%. So there rebates are worthless.

Where did you see the rebate. Was it in the store or something you saw on-line.

The 11% rebate is only good at stores near a Menards store as a response to the Menards promotions.

There are also a number of things they list on the form that are excluded from the rebate. Did you bother looking at the terms of the rebate before submitting it?

Review