State: Indiana Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (6 of 83 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Knox, Indiana - Rebates

Submitted rebates it. Says they were sent but never received

have you tried calling the rebate number? or lowes' customer care? i had a similiar situation and they pushed it up the latter 2 weeks later my rebate was approved.

Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Online rebate submission doesnt work
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Washington, Indiana - 11% rebate scam

I've been trying for 3 months to get my rebates submitted and accepted. Seem to receive a form email each time saying it didn't qualify or receipt did not have all info needed. It's a Lowe's receipt!? I had the rebate center submit the 1st one. They couldn't get it right. Sent all my info in to the rebate center multiple times. Today I was asked to send it in again. Told them I have better things to do, and if I ever set foot in Lowe's again, I'll be surprised. All over maybe $60.00.
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Are not organized
  • No customer service
  • Do not seem to know what is going on or care
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Center, Indiana - Rebate Ripoff

3.5
Spent over 2,000 dollars on appliances. Submitted rebate same day...in February 2019. Told me the appliances were not compliant for rebate...which is not true. Told me I had to resubmit everything which I did. After I resubmitted everything I was told they couldn't pay because it took 6 weeks to process through their system so now it was past the rebate time constraints. I will never shop Lowes again. I have NEVER had a problem with Menards rebates. That is where I will shop from now on.

If you are talking about the 11% rebate, appliances are excluded from that promotion.

I MAKE IT A PRACTICE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS A REBATE THAT I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SENDING IN. IT'S NOT WORTH ALL OF THE HASSLE. THE WHOLE REASON THAT THEY HAVE REBATES IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF JUST LOWERING THE PRICE IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE PAYING OUT A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF THE ONES THAT ARE SUBMITTED.

If you never have problems at Menards why didn't you buy your appliances there?

Hop over to the posts about Menards. Just take a look at how many complaints there are about their rebates. Seems like no matter where yow shop, rebates can be a problem.

View more comments (3)
Not as described/ advertised

Lowes in Center, Indiana - Rebate 11% a scam

Spent 1400 dollars remodleng my shop. All.ourchaced withen the date. Submitted it online and 5 weeks later they tell me its in non compliance. So much for the store wide 11%. So there rebates are worthless.

Where did you see the rebate. Was it in the store or something you saw on-line.

The 11% rebate is only good at stores near a Menards store as a response to the Menards promotions.

There are also a number of things they list on the form that are excluded from the rebate. Did you bother looking at the terms of the rebate before submitting it?

Not as described/ advertised

Lowes in South Bend, Indiana - Lost rebate from email

Don't know what happened, one day I had it on my email, next day it was gone. Now there is no way to get this rebate reissued.

This happened to us twice. The first time we thought we deleted. The 2nd time, we had it in a separate folder so it would not get accidentally deleted, and it disappeared

What happened is that you deleted the e-mail they sent you. Why are you blaming them for your actions? Grow up and take responsibility for what you do rather than blaming others.

View more comments (1)
Order processing issue

Lowes in Evansville, Indiana - 11% REBATE SUBMISSION NOT POSSIBLE

WEBSITE FAILS. NOT WORTH THE EFFORT. CAN SHOP ELSEWHERE.

ditto here - have to keep trying...eventually I got it to go. Very frustrating though

Update on this issue. I had the same exact issue when submitting via personal PC.

I then got on my phone and filled out the rebate and clicked submit and it immediately processed. This is really a pain in the you know what but give it a try using your phone.

My husband and I tried to apply for the 11% rebate on Lowes.com Get all the way to Submit and then NOTHING!!!!!!!!! Never have this problem with Menards rebates, so easy!!

Will never run up to Lowes again just to get the 11%, what a rip off!!!! Why can't they make it easier for the consumer.

View more comments (2)