2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a Powerbright inverter 11/15. had it installed in RV.

I used it 3 times and it tore up. It had a 1 year warranty but it stopped working about 1 year and 4 months. This item cost me about 450.00 and I got to use it 3 times. No one at my local Lowe's or at corporate would give me satisfaction.

The Company Powerbright said they could repair it and it would cost 75.00 hr and shipping cost. So, if I had it repaired, the total cost would now be over 500.00 and who is to know if it would last? I feel this made in China product was flawed and I am pissed at Lowe's and Powerbright!

Won't buy another thing from Lowe's that cost a lot of money and definitely never buy another Powerbright. Sick of cheap made ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Powerbright Power Inverter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Limited ability to override and solve my complaint.

Comments

Why do people think the retailer is responsible for product quality? This really confuses me.

Lowe's is only providing a product for sale at the price it's consumers are willing to pay. If something is a cheap piece of ***, blame the consumers who don't want to pay for quality not the retailer!

What has Lowes done wrong? You purchased a product with a 1 year MANUFACTURER warranty.

The product did not fail within that one year period, and if it had, it would have been the manufacturer's responsibility to repair it, not Lowes. What makes you think any other retail store would have done anything different?