2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We ordered a large amount of tile and was notified that it had arrived ….I drove 25 miles to pick up , they loaded up in my truck ...it was dark when I returned home ….Did not "double-check" (my fault) and our tile layers were scheduled to start the next morning ….Realized we had the wrong tile ; after 1 hr of arguing , it was determined that the Lowes man typed in the wrong color on our order , so we had 33 boxes of tile that we could not use ….Lowes was telling me that the tile might be delivered the next day but could not give me a time ….The tile layers ( whom we had been waiting on for 1 month) were due to start our job at 8 am the next morning ….at one time there was probably 4 employees half way trying to help me ….If not for a young Hispanic girl named Sara (front check area) , I would still be trying to get satisfied and get my tile ….She got on the computer and got everything straight and I got the "correct" tile that night …..Sara needs to be highly commended and rewarded as a "SPECIAL" employee in your Mt. Pleasant , Texas store ….She has more knowledge about the store merchandise and computer skills than anyone in that store ….some of the other folks involved that night could have cared less that I had a major problem, but Sara came to their rescue ….I have spent Thousands of dollars at Lowes over the years and had Sara not righted this BIG MISTAKE , I was done with Lowes …..REWARD / RECOGNIZE this young lady !!! If you need any more info , you can call me ...903-573-4417....Sincerely , Stan Wyatt ….Daingerfield , Texas 75638

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Lowes Pros: Professional customer service.

Lowes Cons: How my order was handled, Dealing with staff.

Comments