Stony Brook, New York

Stony brook Store. They do not call you back, they are not interested in the issue, it's a joke.

I have spoken to managers, corporate office. No difference, they hire contractors who sub work out and when you have an issue they tell you, it's not covered to fix it correct but to give a temporary fix they will do. Makes no sense. I am closing my card not shopping there again.

So glad I had them install the storm doors I bought not to have any drama. Now I have a storm door that ripped the door frame to my exterior door. Their repair would be to put longer screws into the broken frame. Had the door been secured properly this would not have happened however when the installer is a sub from the sub contractor and is being paid $75.- for the day they are in a rush to leave and really don't care if it's installed correct.

One would thing a large corporation would have a screening process on who they hire. Apparently, anyone can be a contractor for Lowes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

A screening process to install a screen door. That's hilarious!