Verified Reviewer

I went to Lowes a week ago (Sept.18, 2020) to purchase a split ac unit and informed the pro desk that I wanted to buy it from Lowes. They told me that they would schedule an appointment for a Lowes Rep.

to come to my home to evaluate where to install it. When the Rep. came out however, it was not a Rep from Lowes. The person they sent to my home did not show me any units from Lowes, but did try to sell units from his company.

The units he tried to sell to install in my home were four time the cost of those listed at Lowes. The unit that was listed on the Lowes website cost $996.00.

that I wanted to install, but they tried to sell me a unit from their company for $4500.00-$5000.00 w/installation. I think the pro desk need to provide the customer with more info on the process purchasing and installing split a/c units that Lowes offer.

Preferred solution: I want a split a/c unit listed and install from Lowes ..

Lowes Pros: People were somewhat friendly, Going to the store, Price match, Military discount.

Lowes Cons: Need to install items listed on website.

Location: 1308 Battlefield Boulevard North, Chesapeake, VA 23320