I've already written to you about this, it's about a roof that I ordered that wasn't delivered 'til eight days after it's guaranteed delivery date' a manager that lied to me all the while he was accusing me of being a liar. You did respond asking me to name the managers, I did receive that correspondence and accidentally deleted it, or something.

I do apologize for that. Anyhow,their names are; Jared Clark, and Rich Huddleston (hope I spelled them right). I told you about 'Clark' already, 'Huddleston called me on June 8 or 9, and he didn't lie to me, or at least not an original lie, he did iterate the already established lies, but his demeanor was also very adamant that store #2202 is absolutely blameless in all matters that sales that take place in their store and are made by certified Lowe's employees are not their responsibility.WOW now I feel enlighten-ed! WHAT AN EPIPHANY!

So now I'm DEMANDING an admission of fault, an admission of guilt(for lying), an heart-felt apology, and an offer of compensation.

I'm not going to tell you how to resolve YOUR wrong doing. My phone # is:(928)758-5490 I'd still like to refer to myself as a gentleman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Way it used to be.

Comments

Uh.....sorry? But this ain't lowe's man!