1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I paid for my washer and dryer on the 13th of march 2018 not only did the change my delivery date with out my knowledge but ever person I talked to found new ways to lie about my products. To the point that I just want my money back and to go some place else . these people are just plain *** I'm suppose to wait 2 1/2 weeks for a washer and dryer that you have in your wharehouse

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Absolutely had the same experience. My dryer was supposed to be delivered today.

A Lowe’s person called and asked if I had cancelled the order. I said *** no. I have been waiting all day for it to be delivered. This was the 7th time that the delivery date was changed WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

I will never buy anything from Lowe’s again. Their customer service sucks.

@Emily Hall

Same experience here too. Scheduled delivery in the store for between 4-8 pm and the driver calls today a little after 3 and says he’s about 5-10 min out. To make a lob story short, I cancelled my $1800 appliance order and won’t ever shop at Lowes again.