561 Hepburn Rd, Avondale, PA 19311, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased an LG front load washer that did not drain all of the water at the end of the wash so Lowe's replaced it as it was within 30 days. The contractor delivered the new washer but evidently did not connect something correctly because water poured from the back of the washer flooding my laundry area.

I called Lowe's and they aid they would have someone there the next day that they would call that evening to give me the two hour time frame for the next day. I did not receive the evening call but got one the next morning at 9:30am saying the person had vehicle trouble but they would call to give a definite time. No call by 2 so I called them. They said that they would be there between 3 and 5pm.

No show or call so I called them at 6. They said that since this was an add-on I would be their last call by 8. No one showed up or called again so I called the next day. The next day I called the store and spoke with a manager.

He said he would check with their contractor and give me a call back. Well, I did not get a call back from the manager so I called him again. Basically, I keep getting times when they are supposed show up show up and they just don't show or call and I still can't use my new washer.

I'm pissed as I purchased my washer from Lowe's and not their contractor that delivers or installs the machine. Lowes should resolve this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Washing Machine Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Price.

Lowes Cons: Uncertain delivery time, Delivery people not showing up.

• Lowes Free Delivery