3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My wife purchased a water shutoff vavle from the jacksonville arkansas store from approximately the first week of march "3 weeks ago". I could not be there at time of purchase due to fixing my waterlines.But lowes employees insisted that she needed this part but it was not the part I needed.

She paid for it with some cash and the rest with debit card.But when she went to return it they gave her what cash she paid and said the balance would be put back within 15 days. Now 3 weeks later I still have no refund. I called store and spoke with manager named chris who said that he would check and call me back but he did not, then I called corporate who said they would check and call back but they did not even ask for my number.

I dont understand why they treat customers like this especially over $10. But I have since started shopping at home depot in Cabot Arkansas with nothing but good experiences.I have not given up on Lowes yet but it does not look promising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments