19210 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75252, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered item on Black Friday online. The email receipt states that they will send me other emails on the order/delivery status, this was never done. I called Lowes helpdesk and they stated that it was delivered when it was never received by me. They opened a tracking ticket with FedEx and had me follow up with FedEx on the delivery. I called Fedex and they stated that the package was lost and to call Lowes to start lost package processing. I called Lowes and asked for the item to be reshipped. They said ok and a store manager will call me in 24hrs. That never happened. I call Lowes again and this time they said that they sent the request to the wrong store and that a store manager from the correct store will call me in 24 hrs. Again that never happened.

Lowes failures :

- email updates on delivery status was never sent

- store managers never called

- why should I be the one to call FedEx when it wasn't me who contracted with them to deliver the item.

Take away :

NEVER shop online with Lowes. Go to there competitors instead or even better Amazon as they will make sure everything is right.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments