901 Saxon Blvd, Orange City, FL 32763, USA

I have bought pine bark nuggets for many years, often from Lowe's. I bought four bags yesterday.

When I opened the bags, I could not believe the huge size of the bark - gigantic really. They were pretty useless, but I was stuck in the middle of a gardening project.

And there were strips and long pieces of tree among them that were like the stuff I have to pick up in my yard and garden after a storm. I don't expect to pay for the stuff that I put in the yard waste bin for garbage pick up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bark Mulch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: They should have quality control on the products they sell..

Comments

Any time I've bought this type of product it came in a clear bag and you could easily see what it looked like before you purchased or opened the bag.

OP:

Since the pine bark nuggets are shipped to Lowes in bags, exactly how is Lowes supposed to have quality control on the products they sell?

The manufacturer of the product does quality control since the manufacturer makes the product.

So complain to the manufacturer about this.