State: Kansas Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (2 of 77 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Olathe, Kansas - The Single Worst Experience with Carpet

We started this process with Lowe's on February 15th and it's now May 8th and we still have NO carpet and NO understanding of when or if we will get our order. We have been told so many different stories; 1. the measuring person will call to schedule, we had to follow up twice 2. measuring person missed the date and had to reschedule 3. they measured, Lowe's didn't follow-up w/estimate 4. tracked them down, got an estimate, paid for carpet (over 13k) confirmed carpet was available and they said two weeks installer would call to schedule 5. no call in two weeks to schedule so we call and carpet wont be in for another week 6. week goes by no call, we call and it will be the following week 7. we call Lowe's and they said they don't have enough carpet so they need to manufacture more, it will be another two weeks 8. we get a call two weeks later to schedule an installation for three weeks out, because they're busy 9. two weeks later the installer calls to tell us good news, they have an early opening they can be at our house in 90 minutes to install 10. they show-up and don't have enough carpet or padding 11. we spend 24 hours calling Lowe's and the Installer, no one knows what happened to our carpeting, they're still don't know and we still don't have our carpet. Sad
Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Topeka, Kansas - Can't get carpet installation number from store

I purchased carpeting for LR, Hall, Master Bedroom, Closets, TV Room....big rooms. Put off installation due to having problems getting tile installed first. Now, they will not call me back with the number for installation. I am screaming mad at this point, and they give me a front end manager who is checking people out then cut me off (not because I was mad), just cut me off. Then an assistant manager spends time balling me out instead of getting me the number. Pathetic customer service! Now you want at least 100 words. This is insane! Won't be doing business there again. {{Redacted}}

Sounds like you might be one of those customers that can't speak to a retail employee without exercising your vast vocabulary of four letter words. Treat the salespeople in a civilized manner and you will receive much better service.

Review
#1219357 Review #1219357 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111