State: Kentucky City: Pikeville Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (1 of 82 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Pikeville, Kentucky - Garbage disposal

1.7
After buying 3 disposals in less than a year, i Upgraded to the best they had. They would no longer replace the old ones. The new one lasted exactly 1 month and they refused to repair or replace it because they said it was obviously installed incorrectly because I was having so much trouble. Tell me how the *** do you install a garbage disposal incorrectly. My daughters whirlpool washer broke down and after tries at fixing it, lowes told their own repair man they would no longer pay for his services, and they would not send another repair man, so our extended warranty is worthless. LOWES IS WORTHLESS. I will NEVER step foot in any of their stores again. I can afford to go into mom and pop stores where I can get personalized service.

Something sounds odd if you have gone through 4 disposers within a year. Are they being overloaded?

Run without water? My guess is that it is being abused rather than their being defective units.

Review
Service
Lowes Rebate
Pros
  • Location
  • Variety
Cons
  • Customer support and quality of appliances
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Trade with Home depot or other stores
Tags
  • Lowes Does Not Honor Warranties

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111