Years ago when LOWE'S was the only big game in town here in North Central WV, my parent and my self both had Credit accounts with LOWE'S CREDIT, in Ga. well my father passed away in 93, and my mother" paid off and closed their account".

I owed about $1,700 dollars, and decided to consolidate my bills. The lender sent the money directly to LOWE'S CREDIT. Now this is where it becomes interesting, my father being a Sr. and my self Jr.

with different account numbers. Well all was well until about 10 years later, when my wife checked my credit rating and found out that LOWE'S Credit was showing that that my account was still open and delinquent against my credit score. Well come to find out that Lowe's had posted the payoff on to my Parent's "closed account". We finally found my parents charge card and sent proof about their mistake, which took about another 2 Years to rectify, and they were never helpful.

and had to fight them all of the way. And by the way I after about 12 years were was given an apologize, for ruining my credit

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments