5701 Cir Dr E, Cicero, NY 13039, USA
1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I would like to say this was the worse experience and I would never deal with Lowe’s, Home Depot or any of these for a project like this. First I did not buy top of the line cabinets because i do not plan on staying at my house for long.

So I was not offered feee delivery. If you purchase a stove and a microwave they with give you free delivery. Kind of messed up. That was just the start of disaster.

The Lowe’s gentlemen’s was never available to answer any questions or concern or never returned your calls. Then called the countertertop people to tell them I am ready and they give you 6 week just to come measure your counter. Then they measure and then total disaster not going into detail all the problems I had with them no one cares. Felt like I was nothing to no one and yet I forked out over 15,000 to them.

Who wants to feel like that when the spend that kind of money. word of advice stay away from local because the treat you like nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

They can't give free delivery on everything. Consider the time, gas, and expenses they put into delivery trucks.

Coming soon will be a change in policy completely.

There will be no free delivery for anyone or anything. Flat fee on all orders.