Don’t do it! I spent $30,000 for a kitchen remodel.

Lowe’s miss measured ceiling height, cabinets widths, so cabinets were off. They expected Contractor to correct/pay for their mistake. the Contractor was sweet, but incompetent. The remodel took over a year, 6 months with no kitchen.

Flooded kitchen three times. I now have less storage space because the inserts don’t fit. Floors uneven. One of the workers came to the job high on *** and drank 3 beers out of fridge...I kid you not.

The store tried to blow me off, but the National office in North Carolina tried to rectify everything, except the floors and water damage.

They did offer to replace cabinet, but I declined since that meant ripping out counter and plumbing. At this point it had taken about 14 months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Kitchen Remodeling.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 22.

Comments

I am going through the same thing. They mismeasured around the heater/air conditioning vents and the cabinets had to be remade.

I have been without a fully functioning kitchen since August 1. My house is full of boxes of cabinets. They were supposed to install today, but canceled because we had some boxes stored in the garage, even though we moved the boxes to the living room, dining room and bedrooms several days ago, apparently the wood has to acclimate longer.

I have almost given up and resolved to the fact it will be a few more weeks. Hopefully by Thanksgiving.