Around Mother's Day 2016, My Sister And I went to Lowes, West Side of Dothan, Al to look at Kitchen Cabinets, Shane Cobb Approached me and ask if I would come see him after a couple of days, and he would return to work. I did and he stated that he was going to school for Home Advisor and be patient and I would have the kitchen of my dreams, I had told him I had in mind what I wanted as I had 3 previous kitchen remodeled with homes I purchased.

In late Nov, he called me in and said I would have my kitchen by Thanksgiving, Then Christmas they would have completion In- out in 3 days.Middleof Jan, cabinets delivered . Had purchased appliances from USAA delivered the 28th of Dec. 4,500.00 Lowes Purchase 33,600 some dollars for cabinets, sink , backsplash tile floor and lighting, popcorn ceiling removed in living room and kitchen, promised it would look sleek. Later after ceiling was done called Shane Cobb over to look at it, he shook his head and said his young daughters could of done better.But did nothing about it, until 2018 After complaining about how bad it looked.

In 2018 after 5 different agents , supervisors managers came over took pictures and wrote down what was not done right, ordered supplies they came over to try to amend what wasn't done right. Tabitha of Lowes Management said it wasn't there job to hang curtains that were taken down from Lowes, nor was the molding to match the cabinets be corrected as was put in the order. I has got less cabinets space then before, when ask for more cabinet space, cabinets put up with holes in drywall, mentioned to Shane, He shook his head.This was no way a Dream Kitchen, Now I know why this Home Advisor did not show me a vitual recording of what my kitchen would look like in the end results. But was always eager to call and ask if I would like some lemons, oranges dropped off from his fathers farm.

I live alone and he would drop off baskets of fruit. I say this was his way of trying to take advantage of a senior citizen. Now after 2 yrs of having to put up with Lowes not doing RIGHT!!!! They Want me to have another Associate Tabitha Come Over And Try To Do Me Right,Pictures Will Soon Be At Lowes For Customers To See.

This has caused me a lot of Health Issues and Stress that Lowes will take advantage of SENIOR CITIZENS!!!!! Before you Buy at Lowes Come See My Kitchen.

Comments