760 Eagle Dr, Sullivan, MO 63080

We went to lowes for our kitchen remodel. It was a long drawn out process.

The vendors they use; Premium Surfaces and Shenandoah Cabinetry left a lot to be desired. Two of our cabinets it took four (4) times to get cabinets that weren't damaged. They were not wrapped and protected. I'm not sure if it was Shenandoah as much as the delivery service they used.

Premium surfaces came out and measured twice. We had 5 pieces of quartz and all 5 pieces of quartz had to be redone. Also there was a definite lack in communication with their representative. The second set of installers did seem to know what they were doing.

The only thing that helped was dealing with Mike (Install) at the Sullivan Missouri Lowes (#2729) He came to our home 3 times and really tried to smooth things out for us. He always took my calls and listened to my complaints. We started the process (picking out our counters and cabinets) on March 16th and we didn't get the replacement quartz until July 19th.

I love the final product but was very disappointed with the process. Lowes needs to rethink some of the vendors they use.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Lowes Pros: Staff assistance, Assistance i got from mike, Mike.

Lowes Cons: Vendors they use, Vendors.

Comments