2745 E West Maple Rd, Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48390, USA
3.2

We signed a contract to remodeled our kitchen and I have to say that everything went fine until the parts started to come in. Missing , broken parts started to come, 1/2 sent to our house and the other to the store.

Until they order new parts, it was already 2 weeks of work missed. The people who did the actual remodeling were great, but the store and manager assistant were a nightmare, not returning my calls when I was extremely frustrated. The person in the store who seams to be doing something left the store and they didn't even mention to me who was going to be in charge. No communication skills at all.

I ended up calling the manager and leaving a message that I was extremely unhappy with their feed back. Manager never called me back to at least apologize to us, but his assistant started to call me, but made sure to mention that I "had" to call her boss in an angry manner. We changed the cabinets and counter tops, nothing else was changed. The project went from Jul 1st until November 1st.

Until now, nobody reached to us to ask if we were satisfy with their work.

Shame on you, Lowes! We wont do another project with them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

I liked: Workers installing the cabinets were great.

I didn't like: There communication skills.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 10.

Comments