Madison, Virginia
1.4

I contracted with Lowes on 6/26/2014 for a kitchen redo. 100 + days later I still don't have the project finished.

Lowes has been absolutely awful about this project. My advice to anyone considering using Lowes for any type of home improvement...RUN, Run as fast as you can to a GC class A. Lowes should be barred from contracting any home improvements and always remember they (lawyers) wrote it for them to totally win and benefit not the consumer.

It started with how long my cabinets would take.

Lowes Rep said approximately 60 days, when actually it was 18 days to delivery. My cabinets then sat in a warehouse 75 miles away for 4 weeks. They then sat at the Lowes store for another 3 weeks approximately. When the installation began, the kitchen designer ordered more cabinets than was asked for or needed and measured wrong on the sink base cabinet which has held up the job now another 4 weeks.

Kitchen designer/salesman refused to take responsibility for the wrong measure. Went of FB to complain and a man from the so called executive team contacted me. Turned out to be a complete waste of time as he only calls the store, has no actually authority. Everytime I contact the store, I get a different person, claiming all the others are unavailable.

The kitchen designer/salesman is the poster boy for what is rude, unprofessional, demeaning and bullying.

I now refuse to have any contact with him at all. Never again will I go to Lowes for a home improvement and I advise all others not to even consider them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• counters
  • wrong estimates
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2014.

Comments

Don1954
Kissimmee, Florida, United States #884142

Tks for the heads up . Just came from Lowes here in Kissimmee Florida .

Ready to update my kitchen .....

Spoke to kitchen designer at Lowes , total bafoon, was so unsure of everything, blaming his vendors, just a mess . And after reading your comment , they just lost 10 k in business to Home Depot