2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Never ever will I deal or recommend Lowes. Two month project took over 6 months.

Contractors came only when they felt like it. Had to have hard wood feathered into place a where they removed a small island. Totally screwed the floors up. The wood was no cured to th houses temperature.

Contractor received it the day before he came to laId it in needless to say the wood shrunk. Had some sand and stain looked worse . Went higher up and they decided to pay for replacing the whole floor and reimbursing is for the sanding and staining. Hired some one to do the job Lowes paid but renigged on the previous sanding and stain reimbursement.

Which I have in writing. Received appliances fridge had a dent they said they will reorder, they did. Received the second one dent again. Again they were to reorder.

I waited 2 weeks and checked to see if it was order the told me it was and due in mid Feb. Called today to find out it was never ordered. Head contractor Alan useless. Never made a phone to let me know when they were coming, it was always me texting to find out the schedule.

They work 5-6 projects at a time do beware if you ever decide to use Lowes. Horrible customer service, lack of communication.

The higher up you go they don’t care they just brush you off. Unhappy customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Kitchen Remodeling.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 14.

Comments

2 stars is really nice of you. We ordered and paid in full for custom kitchen cabinets from Lowe's 294 days (OVER 9 MONTHS!!!) ago and so far, it has cost us more than $10,000 beyond what we agreed to pay.

There has been so many problems it's not even funny.

The craftsmanship has been horrid, 4 of the cabinets needed replaced due to the installers. They've also managed to break 2 brand new appliances, run over my mailbox and STOLE STUFF FROM MY TOOLBOX (Yes, I have video footage).