Beaufort, North Carolina

Magnets fell out of my kobalt torpedo level while installing a tv wall mount. The employee in the tool department said it was no loner stocked but they could just swap it for another brand but the manager had to do it.

Well I was told by the manager it was no loner carried and they could not find the item number in there system or on the tool so the manager went on ebay and found the level and made the statement he could always count on ebay and gave me 6.98 I am not sure if that was ebay price or the lowest price the level ever sold for but the cheapest level I could find in the store was 20.

I was very nice to them I guess I should have dressed better... Lesson learned buy craftsmen or buy kobalt from ebay....

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

After two years I tried to replace my not running Kobalt lawnmower that has 5 five years Not so Hassle free Warranty. Finally, after a while of them checking to see if they could swap it for another one and not finding my receipt and could not find it under my credit card transaction in their system (I had my Receipt and credit card) It took a while and I had other appointments so I had to leave and go back later they said they would swap it.

But after all the trouble and time it took or Hassle, I decided to just return as it says you can in the warranty. After a while of checking they told me I can’t return it on a weekend because they could not get authorization from? Kobalt lawnmower manufacturer I think.

Driving around today running errands with a lawn mower rolling around and hoping when I go to my next stop nobody takes it.

Just more Hassle.