2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought the Kobalt mower and trimmer last year for ease of use and cord free usage. Big Mistake Within 11 months I had the mower battery replaced twice and the unit replaced.

At 11 months the battery blew up. When I complained I got an email to go get store credit. When I took it back the clerk acted like I was trying to steal from them because I did not have a reciept with me even though I had the prof of return and the email with me. She even went so far as to say I had to have bout the unit on line because the store never sold the unit (Not true I bought the unit in store) The trimmer is heavy and the string does not feed .

I have had to buy two more, rather expensive batteries and a charger to be able to complete my slightly above average yard. Cannot find replacement spools now so I have had to rewind the dual string spool and reuse, always a huge hassle. The parts finally broke this morning and I realize I do not want to go through the hassle again in the store because of defective merchandise they will not honor on warranty (even if you buy the extended warranty) and get treated like I am trying to get away with soimething.

I have attempted to not use the word never because life makes for unexpected. Suffice it to say I will go gtravel and *** before getting anothe Kobalt unit and I cannot see myself wasting money on warranties Lowes does not honor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kobalt Lawn Mower.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I am pissed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 11, 2017.

Comments